Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lighted Cigarette In Lift







I have caught this old man carrying a lighted cigarette in the lift umpteen times and have warned him not to do so the third time now. I do not understand why he refused to co-operate by not bringing his lighted cigarette or smoke in the lift. Can't he finished smoking his cigarette at home before going into the lift?

If it's one or twice, I could have just tell him not to do so. But after so many times, he refused to listen...this will be the last chance for him. For those that know this man, pls kindly warn him not to bring his lighted cigarette (or smoke) into the lift or lift lobby.

The next time I catch him doing so again, I'll definitely make a report to the relevant authority.

Above shows he just came out of the lift at Blk.384 Tampines St.32 with a lighted cigarette. When he saw me, he quickly hid his cigarette behind but that cannot escape from my eyes and nose.

Date and Time of Video Taken : 23 Feb 2009 (Mon), 5.42pm

No comments: