Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Flyers Flyers Everywhere

Almost every towns have this problems with flyers and yet our Town Councils are not taking stern action against them. I'm talking about those who paste their flyers on the walls, pillars, traffic light post, etc...

All these are at Tampines Blk.384;









Even I have complained to Tampines Town Council, all they tell me is they can't do anything as I've to give them hard evidence like video taping the one who paste it. What can I say? If the authority can change the law on cycling on footpath, why not on these act. Their contact numbers are on the flyers, what evidence do the authority still need?

All the Town Council did was to get the cleaner to clear up the mess and then next time our conservancy fees will increase...

Video Taken On : 24 Jun 2008

No comments: